Field proven e-Guard™:
The simple, plug-and-play wireless monitoring solution.
- The compact, easy-to-mount transmitter features up to a 5 year battery life
- e-Guard™ sensors include an integrated sensing element, patent pending V-Bus calibration data and serial number storage, and a transmit LED indicator
- Mix and match e-Guard™ Sensors with the universal transmitters
- 24/7 condition monitoring at a fraction of the cost of wired sensors
- Universal transmitters supports over ten different sensors (more under development)
- Easy to install and use
- Automatic status messaging via SMS or email
- Easy to use browser-based monitoring software
- Output data compatible with virtually all OPC-DA and MODBUS TCP/IP enabled control systems
- Rugged and waterproof transmitter (IP67-compliant)
It works in just 3 easy steps:
1. Plug any e-Guard sensor into the universal transmitter. This automatically switches the power on and auto-configures the monitor type and units.
2. Locate your sensing point and attach the sensor to begin receiving data on your monitor system.
3. Set the alert limits and notification options…. Then you are live.
- 50-90% Lower total installed cost than wired sensors
- Out of the Box to Up and Running in 10 – 30 Minutes per Sensor (This includes mounting, configuration and making data “live”)
- Increased Uptime Through Continuous Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance
-Alerts to catch failures before they shut you down
-Maximize efficiency by inspecting, repairing, and replacing only when needed—not before or after
Wide Variety of Proven Sensors Available
- Current Draw: Power Consumption
- Dual Temperature
- Differential Air Pressure
- Humidity and Temperature
- 4-20 mA Take-off of Existing Sensor Loops
- 0 – 10 VDC, 0 – 5 VDC Take-off of Existing Sensor Loops
- Discrete Contact Closure